Due to COVID-19, Trinity Preschool at this time is not able to offer in-person school tours. Please watch the video below for a virtual tour of the preschool.
After priority registration is complete, any remaining spots are made available to the public via lottery. The lottery happens each year on the first Monday of February and begins at 9:00am.
In the fall, you may pre-register for the lottery and do not need to be present. If your child receives a spot at the lottery, we will contact you to complete registration.
- Students must be potty-trained prior to coming to school.
- Trinity Preschool does not accept students who claim religious exemption from vaccinations.
Lottery Submission Form
Please complete the below form to enter your child(ren) into the Trinity Presbyterian Preschool Lottery.
2/1/21 – 9:00am – Lottery Registration is now closed. If you would like to be added to our wait list, please call or email the preschool office. Thank you!
Application Time Line
- Schedule a tour of the school – Tours of the school occur throughout the year. There are 2 Open Houses scheduled, one in November and one in January – check the calendar for exact dates and time.
- Lottery – 1st Monday of February for the following school year. Registration form and fee are due for children who receive a spot in the school.
- First week of April – an information packet is sent home to students enrolled for the fall. The packet includes a “Get to Know You” questionnaire and the required Medical Form.
- May 15th – Tuition deposit for following year. This deposit, along with the registration fee, is non-refundable.
- Mid-August – Teacher Assignment letters are sent home to families.
Once class rosters are filled, we compile a wait list for each class. We use the wait lists throughout the year.