Registration for currently enrolled and alumni families begins on the first school day in January. Members of Trinity Church members can also begin registering on the first school day. In the beginning of January you will receive a new registration form from your teacher. Parents will need to update the registration form and bring to the preschool office along with registration fee of $150 by January 13th. Priority registration ends on January 13th. After this date, remaining spots will be assigned at the public lottery.
If your child is not a current student at the preschool, you will need to complete a registration form and bring your child’s birth certificate to register. You will also need to pay the registration fee of $150.
After priority registration is complete, any remaining spots are made available to the public via lottery. In 2023. the lottery will be on January 23rd at 9:00am.
In the December, you may register for the lottery. If your child receives a spot at the lottery, we will contact you to complete registration.
Trinity enrolls students aged three through five. Students must turn three prior to December 31st.
- Students must be potty trained prior to coming to school (recognize the urge to go/recognize the need when prompted, dress and undress without assistance, and manage personal clean-up).
- Trinity Preschool does not accept students who claim religious exemption from vaccinations.
- Our three-year-old classes meet either two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) or three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- Our four-year-old classes meet either three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) or five days a week.
- Our Pre-K class for five year olds meets five days a week.
Children must reach the listed age by December 31st of the calendar year that they begin school
- 2 day three year old program: child’s birthday is on or before 12/31/2019
- 4 classrooms
- 3 day three year old program: child’s birthday is on or before 6/30/2019
- 2 classrooms
- 5 day three year old program: child’s birthday is on or before 6/30/2019
- 1 classroom
- 3 day four year old program: child’s birthday is on or before 12/31/2018
- 2 classrooms
- 5 day four year old program: child’s birthday is on or before 12/31/2018
- 3 classrooms
- Pre-K (five year old) program: child’s birthday is on before 12/31/2017
- 3 classrooms
* Preference given for 3 day four year old classes for children’s birthdays who fall after September 30th.
**Preference for the Pre-K (five year-old program) is given to students who are not eligible for kindergarten i.e., their birth date is after September 30th. Other children will be considered at the discretion of the preschool.
- Fall/Winter: Schedule a tour of the school or attend an Open House – Tours of the school occur throughout the year.
- Fall/Winter: New families register for Lottery
- January 1-13: Priority Registration for enrolled/alumni families and church members.
- January 23rd: The lottery drawing will be held and posted for the following school year. Registration form and fee are due for children who receive a spot in the school.
- First week of April: Information packet is sent home to students enrolled for the fall. The packet includes a “Get to Know You” questionnaire and the required Medical Form.
- May 15th: Tuition deposit due for following year. This deposit, along with the registration fee, is non-refundable. Pay online or view other payment options here
- Mid-August: Teacher Assignment letters are sent home to families.
Once class rosters are filled, we compile a wait list for each class. We use the wait lists throughout the year. There is no cost to be on the wait list. If an opening comes available, you will be notified by email and/or phone message. Families then have until 9:30am of the next business day to indicate acceptance.