On-line Access to Tuition Software – MyProCare.com
Trinity has now shifted to the on-line version of the tuition software. This adds several benefits to our preschool families. After setting up your on-line account, you will be able to:
- Pay Tuition on-line
- Set up Texting capability – for emergency use only
- Review and print statement information
To access your account on-line:
- Go to – MyProcare.com
- Type in the e-mail address that is listed in the Parent Directory – exactly as it appears.
- If there is a difference in the e-mail, the system won’t recognize you. You will need to come to the Preschool Office to have the e-mail set up.
- It will prompt you to set up a password
To set up the texting feature:
- Click on “contacts”
- Click on the parent name
- Click the edit logo in the menu bar
- Click on the carrier and enter your cell carrier –
If you don’t enter a carrier, you will not receive texts from us.
- You can also edit any information here, such as address or phone numbers.
To pay tuition on-line using a credit or debit card:
- Click the pay button next to your child’s name
- This will have a pop-up screen where you can enter your card information. You can use either a debit or credit card. There is a 2.75% processing fee to use this service. This fee is charged by the bank processing the card payments.
- Through “MyProCare” portal , you can use credit or debit card from your child’s account. The fee for this is 2.75% of each transaction. The ProCare system will automatically add the fee to your payment.
- ACH – you can enroll in automatic payments. You will need to provide banking information to the Preschool Office. Once a month we will auto bill your checking account and the money will be transferred directly to the preschool. There is no fee for this service. Click here for the enrollment form.